Charvel PRO-MOD DK24 HH 2PT EB - COMING MAY 2024
Charvel PRO-MOD DK24 HH 2PT EB finished in black with ebony fingerboard.
DUE IN STOCK MAY 2024
RESERVE YOURS NOW - CALL US!
FREE UK delivery
Featuring a sculpted shredder's cut heel and scalloped lower back bout for comfortable and unencumbered upper fret access, the Dinky® alder body is paired with a graphite-reinforced bolt-on caramelized maple neck for rock-solid stability. The baked neck has a silky-smooth hand-rubbed satin urethane finish on the back for sublime playability, Luminlay® side dots to guide your way along the fretboard on dark stages and a heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel for quick and painless neck relief tweaks. Designed for high-speed playing, its 12"-16" compound radius ebony fingerboard features comfortable rolled edges, 24 jumbo frets, pearloid dot inlays and Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut.
- Alder Dinky® body
- Bolt-on caramelized maple neck with graphite reinforcement
- 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid dot inlays
- Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut
- Heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel
- Direct mount Seymour Duncan® Custom Full Shred TB-10 bridge pickup and direct mount Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro APH-1N neck pickup
- Five-way blade switch, Stratocaster®-style skirt knobs for no-load tone control and volume knob (with 500K EVH® Bourns™ low-friction potentiometer)
- Mini two-way toggle switch for parallel and series pickup combinations
- Gotoh® Custom 510 recessed tremolo bridge
- Charvel-branded die-cast locking tuners
- Available in Gloss Black with chrome hardware