Jackson Pro Plus Series Dinky® DKA. Indigo Blue. Ebony Fingerboard
FREE UK delivery
With premium features and outstanding vibe and performance, Jackson's Pro Plus Series Dinky® DKA models provide the ultimate shred experience.
A modern metal machine, the Pro Plus DKA features an arched okoume body and a graphite-reinforced five ply maple/walnut bolt-on neck with sculpted heel for easier upper fret access. A hand-rubbed oil finish on the back offers greater playing comfort, while a heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel allows for quick and convenient neck relief tweaks. Featuring 24 jumbo stainless-steel frets and offset pearloid dot inlays, the 12"-16" compound radius ebony fingerboard is the ideal platform for heavy chording and fast, ripping solos. A pair of direct mount Seymour Duncan® humbucking pickups (JB/'59™) power this axe, with single volume and tone controls plus five-way blade switching to tweak and refine tone, and a Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo system for improved tuning stability. Luminlay® side dots will guide your way along the fretboard even on the darkest of stages.
Boasting Jackson's distinctive style, the Pro Plus DKA is available in a variety of finishes with matching pointed 6-in-line headstock and all-black hardware, including sealed die-cast tuners and Jackson® locking strap buttons.
- 25.5" scale length
- Arched okoume Dinky® body
- Five-piece bolt-on maple/walnut neck with graphite reinforcement, sculpted shredder's cut heel and hand-rubbed oil finish on the back
- 12"-16" compound radius ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo stainless-steel frets and offset pearloid dot inlays
- Heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel
- Direct mount Seymour Duncan® JB™ TB-4 humbucking bridge and Seymour Duncan '59™ SH-1N humbucking neck pickups with green pickup bobbins
- Five-way blade switch, single volume control and single tone control
- Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Jackson® locking strap buttons and Jackson sealed die-cast tuners
- Gigbag included