FREE UK delivery
In-store part-exchange welcome
The 0X2MAE is now the 0-X1E. This Concert sized model features figured mahogany pattern high-pressure laminate (HPL) top, back and sides. New Style 28 mother-of-pearl pattern fingerboard inlay steps up the 0-X1E, lending a bit of classic Martin style to this affordably priced model. It is equipped with Fishman® MX electronics and strung with Martin’s Authentic Acoustic Lifespan® 2.0 strings. With a new, soft gig bag featuring headstock, bridge, and endpin protectors, a durable water-repellent exterior, and foam padding, this model is ready to go anywhere.
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:0
- Top Wood:High-pressure Laminate
- Back & Sides Wood:High-pressure Laminate
- Body Bracing:Scalloped X-bracing
- Neck Wood:Rust Birch Laminate
- Neck Shape:Performing Artist
- Fingerboard Material:Richlite
- Fingerboard Inlay:Mother-of-Pearl Dots
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:9"
- Tuning Machines:Chrome Closed Gear
- Bridge Material:Richlite
- Nut/Saddle Material:White Tusq/White Corian
- Nut Width:75"
- Electronics:Fishman MX
- Strings:Lifespan 2.0 92/8 Phosphor Bronze, .012-.054
- Case Included:Gig Bag