Squier Vintage Modified Telecaster SSH - Used
Squier Vintage Modified Telecaster SSH.
Currently set-up with 9-42 gauge strings and plays great.
Some minor marks and scratches and very minor fret wear.
Weight is 3.45kg
FREE UK delivery
In store part-exchange possible
The Vintage Modified Tele SSH combines chop-shop looks with hot pickups in the traditional Telecaster® design.
Features include a gloss-finished maple neck, black chrome knurled knobs, Duncan DesignedGäó Mini HB Tele Stack® and Stack® for Strat® pickups, reverse control plate, vintage-style six-saddle bridge and five-way switching.
- Body: Indian Red Cedar (Cedro)
- Neck: Maple, C-Shape, (Gloss Polyurethane Finish)
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5" Radius (241 mm)
- No. of Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo
- Pickups: 1 Duncan Designed™ TE-103B Stack® (Bridge), 1 Duncan Designed™ SC-102 Stack® (Middle), 1 Duncan Design™ MH-101 Mini Humbucker (Neck)
- -Master Volume,
- -Master Tone
- Pickup Switching 5-Position Blade:
- -Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- -Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup
- -Position 3. Middle Pickup
- -Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
- -Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: Vintage 6-saddle
- Machine Heads: Standard Die-Cast Tuners
- Hardware: Chrome and Black Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black on: 05, 3-Ply White/Black/White on: 06
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Unique Features: Duncan Design™ Hum Cancelling Pickups, Vintage Style Bridge, Knurled Black Chrome Control Knobs, Black Top-Hat Switch Tip, Gold and Black Squier Logo, Reverse Control Plate, Engraved Neckplate, White Plastic Parts, Dot Position Inlays