Music Man Sterling Stingray RAY34 Bass. Seafoam Sparkle - Used
Music Man Sterling Stingray RAY34 finished in Seafoam Sparkle with Roasted Maple neck.
In Mint condition and hardly used at home only.
Currently set-up with 45-105 gauge strings with a low action.
Weight is 4.21kg
Music Man padded gig bag included.
FREE UK delivery
The Sterling by Music Man Stingray Ray34, seen here with a beautiful Seafoam Sparkle finish, is a deluxe-designed 4 string bass for a reasonable price, that's been crafted with regular performers in mind.
Boasting a new take on the classic Stingray design, and sporting a slick-playing neck, ultra-reliable hardware, and powerful electronics, this excellent bass guitar is perfect for both new and more-experienced Music Man enthusiasts alike.
Sterling By Music Man Stingray Ray34 MN, Seafoam Sparkle Key Features
- Classic Stingray Tone: Priding itself on exceptional tone at a more affordable price range, the Ray34 comes with an H-1 Alnico Humbucker along with an onboard 3-band active preamp. The result is a behemoth tone that's impressively adaptable.
- Roasted Maple Neck: Showcasing a stunning roasted maple neck and fingerboard, this Stingray Ray34 delivers a silky smooth performance from the very first note.
- Dazzling Finish: Instantly striking, the Ray34's standout yet tasteful Seafoam Sparkle finish is sure to make you stand out at any performance.
Sterling By Music Man Stingray Ray34 MN, Seafoam Sparkle Specs
- Body Wood: Nyatoh
- Body Colour: Seafoam Sparkle
- Bridge: Sterling by Music Man Designed Bridge
- Pickguard: Pearloid
- Scale Length: 34" (86.4cm)
- Neck Radius: 9.5" (24cm)
- Frets: 21 Frets, Medium
- Neck Width: 1.69"(43mm) at Nut
- Neck Wood: Roasted Maple
- Fingerboard: Roasted Maple
- Fret Markers: White/Black Dot Markers
- Tuning Machines: Open Gear
- Truss Rod: Single Action
- Neck attachment: 6 Bolts
- Controls: 3-band Active Preamp
- Pickups: H - 1 Alnico Humbucker
- Strings: Ernie Ball 2834 Super Slinky
- Gig Bag; Deluxe Sterling by Music Man Bag