Langley Guitar Centre
Laney LC-30 Valve Guitar Amplifier - Used
Regular price £195.00
Laney LC-30 Valve Guitar Amplifier
The speaker has been changed to an Eminence Beta 50w 8ohm
UK delivery is FREE
- UK made.
- Hi/Low Inputs: Offering two different levels. Great for matching to different guitars/pickups.
- Two switchable channels, clean and drive, each with their own independent 3-band EQ : A great start if the more commonplace shared EQ is a compromise for you. (E.g a Marshall DSL). Here, you won’t need to sacrifice your clean tone for a great drive tone, and vice versa.
- Bright & Modern switches on the Clean and Drive Channels.
- Global, post EQ tone: Allows the overall tone to be tailored to a room without re configuring the Clean & Drive channels.
Laney LC30 Specification
- Output Power Rating 30W
- Loudspeaker 12” Celestion Seventy 80 8 Ohms
- Pure Class A Valve tone
- 4xEL84 Power Tubes
- 4x12AX7/ECC83 Preamp tubes
- Hi & Lo Gain Inputs
- Footswitchable Channel and Reverb (FS2 Optional)
- Reverb Yes (Springline ‘Sound Enhancements’)
- EQ Passive Bass, Middle and Treble (Separate EQ for Clean and Drive)
- Bright Switch
- Modern Switch
- Input Impedance 1MOhm/47pF
- Unit Weight 20Kg
- Loudspeaker outputs Extension speaker socket (Minimum 8 Ohm Impedance)
- FX Loop with Switchable Level & By-pass
- (H*W*D) 451*558*278