This amp is used and in perfect working order. It has never been gigged and is in excellent condition. Footswitch included.
BRITISH DESIGN & ENGINEERING
Designed and engineered in the Black Country, Great Britain, the 6L6-loaded IRT30-112 delivers 60 watts of crushing Ironheart tube tones via the 12” HH custom designed driver producing plenty of low end growl and punch.
The IRT30-112 features a full 3-channel pre amp with clean, rhythm and lead channels, plus a footswitchable pre boost, all accessed via the FS4 foot switch, which is included. Tone shaping on the rhythm and lead channels is taken care of by independent 3-band EQ on each, with each EQ control having push pull options.
The master section on the IRT30-112 features an overall Dynamics control, which allows you to vary the interaction of the amplifier and your cabinet -depending on the volume you are playing at – and a high quality digital reverb.
VARI-WATT 30 watts to 1 watt
The IRT30-112 also features a watts control, which allows you to get the tone you are after at any wattage level without destroying your tone.
- Aux In Mini Jack
- Baffle Angled Baffle
- Cabinet Design Straight fronted
- CD Input Yes (mini Jack)
- Channels 3 - Clean, Rhythm & Lead
- Class Class AB
- DI Socket Yes : cabinet emulated DI out. Selectable - Dry or Amp
- Drivers 1 x HH Custom Designed 12" driver
- Equalisation Bass, Middle & Treble with Pull-Push EQ shift on each
- Footswitch FS4-IRT supplied as standard - switches Channel, Clean, Reverb & Pre Boost
- FX Loop(s) Yes - variable level FX loop
- Impedance 8 Ohms
- Inputs 1 x Jack
- Master Presence Control Overall TONE
- Output Valves 2 x 6L6
- Packed Dimensions (HxWxD mm) 536 X 636 X 346
- Power 30 watts RMS
- Preamp Valves 3 x ECC83
- Reverb Laney designed Digital reverb
- Speaker connections 8 Ohm socket
- Unit Dims - for int. case (HxWxD mm) 473 X 578 X 288
- Weight 20.5 Kg
- Boost Switch Footswitchable PRE BOOST
- Output Attenuation VARI WATTS feature
- MP3 Input YES