Gretsch G5622 Electromatic® Centre Block Double-cut with V-Stoptail. Bristol Fog - DUE FEBRUARY 2021
This guitar is DUE FEBRUARY 2021
AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER NOW!
FREE UK delivery
In-store part-exchange welcome
Alive and loud, Electromatic® Center Block guitars are designed for that pure and powerful Gretsch sound at high volume. The G5622 Electromatic® Center Block Double-Cut with V-Stoptail features a double-cutaway maple body with chambered spruce center block for dynamic resonance, high gain power and lightweight comfort.
Dual Black Top Broad’Tron™ humbucking pickups deliver chiming highs with dynamic and articulate tone for enhanced sonic punch. Flexibly harness its sonic power with a versatile control layout consisting of a master volume control with treble bleed circuit, master tone, individual pickup volume controls and three-position pickup toggle switch.
The G5622’s other features include an anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge, Graph Tech® NuBone® nut and G-arrow knobs.
Painstakingly crafted with essential Gretsch sound, style and playability, the G5622 is offered in three stunning finishes: Aged Walnut, Black Gold or Bristol Fog with nickel hardware and aged white body binding with multi-ply purfling. The Aged Walnut and Black Gold finishes feature a gold pickguard, while Bristol Fog comes with a black pickguard.
- Double-cutaway maple body with a chambered spruce center block
- Lower set maple neck for effortless access and performance
- 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays
- Black Top Broad’Tron™ humbucking pickups
- Master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone, individual pickup volume controls and three-position pickup toggle switch
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge
- Graph Tech® NuBone® nut
- Aged white binding with multi-ply purfling
- Nickel hardware
- Available in Aged Walnut and Black Gold with gold pickguard and gold pickup bezels, or in Bristol Fog with black pickguard and black pickup bezels
Model Name G5622 Electromatic® Center Block Double-Cut with V-Stoptail
Model # 2508300526
Series Electromatic® Collection
Country Of Origin CN
Color Bristol Fog
Body Laminated Maple
Body Finish Gloss
Body Shape Center Block
Neck Material Maple
Neck Finish Gloss
Neck Shape Thin "U"
Scale Length 24.6" (625 mm)
Fingerboard Radius 12" (305 mm)
Number of Frets 22
Frets Size Medium Jumbo
String Nut Graph Tech® NuBone®
Nut Width 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
Position Inlays Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
Bridge Pickup Black Top Broad’Tron™
Neck Pickup Black Top Broad'Tron™
Controls Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
Pickup Switching 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
Pickup Configuration Broad'Tron™ / Broad'Tron™
Hardware Finish Nickel
Tuning Machines Die-Cast Sealed
Pickguard Black Plexi w/ Silver Gretsch® & Electromatic® Logos
Control Knobs G-Arrow
Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)