Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro ll Champagne - Used
Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro ll
2013 and finished in Champagne.
In excellent condition overall with hardly a mark on it.
No buskle rash, no dings.
No fret wear, no marks on the neck and the electrics are all original.
Original Gibson hard case included.
FREE UK delivery
In-store part-exchange possible
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Carved maple
- Back: Mahogany
- Neck: Set mahogany
- Neck Profile: Rounded '50s
- Headstock: Angled
- Scale length: 24-3/4"
- Fingerboard: Bound Rosewood
- No. of frets: 22
- Nut width: 1.69"
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Binding: Antique
- Tuners: Locking Grover
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge pickup: Super 57 humbucker with push/push coil-splitting
- Neck Pickup: '57 Classic with push/push coil-splitting
- Electronics: 2 volume with push/push coil-splitting, 2 tone (1 with push/push to activate boost), 3-way toggle pickup selector
- Knobs: Vintage Gibson top hats
- Pickguard: Period-correct
- Case: Gibson fitted Hardshell
- Other: Plek setup