Gibson Les Paul Studio 2017 T - Used
Gibson Les Paul Studio finished in Wine Red
Made in 2017
In fantastic condition with no marks on the Rosewood fingerboard, no marks on the back of the neck or body. Just some very minor swirls in the finish. The overall condition is excellent.
A trace of fret wear on the early frets.
Guitar has been set-up with 10-46 gauge strings.
Gibson hard case included.
Weight is 3.7kg
FREE UK delivery
In-store part-exchange welcome
- Grover kidney tuners: Durable and superbly efficient
- Tektoid nut: Dense and self-lubricating for great sustain and accurate return to pitch
- Thicker one piece rosewood fingerboard: High quality and outstanding sonic depth
- Slim taper neck: Fast, modern and comfortable to play
- A grade plain maple top: Hand-selected, solid maple top for authentic Gibson tones
- Mahogany body with Ultra-Modern weight relief: New weight relief method for an even lighter guitar and enhanced resonance
- 490R/498T humbuckers: Authentic Gibson tones straight from the golden era
- Classic Gibson controls with two push/pull: The added versatility of independent coil tapping
- Chrome plated aluminum TOM and aluminum Stop Bar: Durable and premium chrome finish over the best and most modern bridge and tailpiece ever used
- Classic Gibson hardshell case: Stylish and protective