Gibson Les Paul Special Doublecut - Used
Gibson Les Paul Special Doublecut finished in Vintage Sunburst
Made in 2015
Really nice example in excellent condition. Just one small lacquer split on the back near the bottom strap pin.
No buckle rash, no fret wear.
P90's sound awesome and it's currently set-up with 10-46 gauge strings.
Gibson hard case included
FREE UK delivery
In-store part-exchange welcome
- Gibson G FORCE™ Tuning System: Faster, more accurate, additional tunings
- Zero Fret Adjustable Nut (patent applied for): Added action adjustment
- Two P–90 Soapbar Alnico Slug Pickups: Brighter Tone with a more percussive attack
- Wider neck and fingerboard: Increased playing area with same string spacing
- Comprehensive wood selection and grading: Rarest and finest materials for best instruments
- Thicker Rosewood Fingerboard: Increased mass for sustain
- Pearl Inlays: Better appearance and value
- Smoother sanded, buffed and oiled fingerboard: Improved playability and feel
- Comprehensive Setup (Lower Frets, Improved Plek, Intonation): Silky smooth action and bending, improved intonation
- Improved contact output jack: Secure contact and uninterrupted signal
- More robust cables: Stronger signal strength
- New & Improved Neck Joint: Improved stability
- Les Paul 100th birthday signature: Honoring a genius with a facsimile of his actual signature taken from a pickguard autographed by Les.
- Les Paul Hologram: Authenticity and tribute
- New & Improved Hardshell Case: Improved protection (up to 15 foot drop), sleek, ergonomic, made in USA