Gibson Les Paul Classic T - Used
Gibson Les Paul Classic T finished in Heritage Cherry Sunburst and made in 2017.
Overall condition is good with a few marks here and there. It has been used but not abused. No real visible fret wear and the fingerboard is also in great shape.
Original SPEC and complete with Gibson hard case and paperwork.
Currently set-up with 10-46 gauge strings.
FREE UK delivery
In-store part-exchange welcome
- Grover locking kidney tuners: Robust and efficient tuning
- Nylon nut: Historic, dense, precise
- Rosewood fingerboard: Thicker one piece, better quality, more sonic depth
- Slim taper neck profile with rolled cream binding: Fast and even more comfortable and ergonomic
- A-grade plain maple top with cream binding: True Classic look and sound
- Mahogany body with 9-hole weight relief: Historic weight relief for great resonance and light weight
- Zebra '57 Classic & '57 Classic + humbuckers: Vintage look and classic Gibson tones
- Hand-wired with Orange Drop capacitor: 2 volumes, 2 tones and 1 toggle switch, wired historically for authentic golden era tones
- Nickel plated wired ABR bridge and aluminum Stop Bar: Vintage look and sustain with a wired ABR and an aluminum Stop Bar
- Classic Gibson hardshell case: Stylish and protective