Squier J Mascis Jazzmaster®, Vintage White
FREE UK delivery
Squier® honors alt-rock godfather and Dinosaur Jr. leader J Mascis with a striking Jazzmaster® guitar model that delivers as much massive sound and performance as its namesake. The pickups, hardware and finish are all specified by Mascis himself for tremendous tone and value.
The J Mascis Jazzmaster® features a basswood body, C-shaped maple neck, rosewood fingerboard with 9.5" radius and 21 jumbo frets, two single-coil Jazzmaster pickups with three-position switching and dual tone circuits, gold anodized aluminum pickguard, aged white plastic parts (knobs, switch tip, pickup covers), Adjusto-Matic™ bridge with vintage-style floating tremolo tailpiece, vintage-style tuners, chrome hardware, Vintage White finish and J Mascis signature on the back of the large '60s-style headstock.
- Maple neck with "C"-shaped profile and 21-fret Indian laurel fingerboard
- Two single-coil Jazzmaster pickups
- Classic dual-circuit design ("lead"/"rhythm") with volume and tone controls for each
- Three-way toggle pickup switch, two-way slide "lead"/"rhythm" switch
- Adjusto-Matic™ bridge with vintage-style "floating" tremolo tailpiece
- Gold anodized aluminum pickguard, vintage-style tuners