Clean, elegant and powerful, our Limited Edition Electromatic Pristine Jet guitars deliver uncompromising Gretsch power and fidelity in stunning style.
Two-tone finishes with metallic tops and rich stained bodies and necks, gold hardware and FT-5E Filter’Tron pickups with cream inserts present a sleek, simple opulence that is sure to turn heads.
- Chambered mahogany body with maple top for a strong sonic profile and exceptional acoustic balance
- Thin “U” shaped mahogany neck with 12"-radius laurel fingerboard, 22 medium jumbo frets, and pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays
- FT-5E Filter'Tron™ pickups with cream inserts
- Master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone and individual pickup volume controls and three-position pickup selector switch
- Bigsby® B50 vibrato tailpiece
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge
- Gold hardware
- Available in Mako, Petrol, and White Gold
Chambered Mahogany Body with Maple Top
The chambered mahogany body and arched maple top produces a rich, present mid-range that accentuates big lows and shimmering highs, resulting in the perfect combination of resonance and attack.
Thin “U” Mahogany Neck
The Thin ”U” shaped mahogany neck provides exceptional feel and playability, and is topped with a 12” radius laurel fingerboard that provides warm, rich tone and a smooth, comfortable feel.
FT-5E Filter’Tron™ Pickups
The FT-5E Filter’Tron pickups provide classic chime with enhanced presence, clarity and note definition, making them extremely versatile and well suited for a wide range of styles.