Gibson Les Paul Traditional 2016 - Used
Gibson Les Paul Traditional finished in Iced Tea and made in 2016.
This Les Paul is in fantastic condition overall. No fret wear, no buckle rash, no marks , scratches, dings or chips apart from minor blemishes and one paint chip on the small horn (see picture) which was there when it was supplied new.
Currently set-up with 10-46 gauge strings and it sounds awesome!
Scratch-plate has been fit but now removed and supplied.
Original Gibson hard case included.
Weight is 4.23kg.
FREE UK delivery
In-store part-exchange welcome
The Les Paul Traditional 2016 T's foundation is the same traditional tonewood combination that helped make the Les Paul a legend when it was introduced six decades ago. A traditional pickup wind in the neck position provides plenty of warmth and clarity, and in the bridge position, slightly over-wound coils in the '57 Classic PlusTM offer wailing lead tones.
- Weight relief: Traditional weight relief for a lighter overall guitar
- Tuners: Traditional manual tuners
- Neck width: Traditional neck width of 1 11/16" at the nut
- Nut: TekToid nut
- Neck heel: Traditional Les Paul neck heel
- Case: Traditional brown Les Paul hard shell case
- Inlays: Historic trapezoid fingerboard inlays
- Fingerboard: Thicker one-piece rosewood fingerboard
- Setup: Comprehensive hand-finished setup
- Pickups: 57 Classic humbucking pickups