Martin GPC X2E
FREE UK delivery
In-store part-exchange welcome
This Grand Performance sized model features a cutaway body with high-pressure laminate (HPL) back and sides. New mother-of-pearl pattern inlay on the rosette and fingerboard lend a richness to the GPC-X2E, making it as impressive to look at as it is to play. With a Performing Artist neck, fingerboard, and bridge of select hardwood, the sound transfer of this model has been greatly improved. It is equipped with Fishman® MX electronics and strung with Martin’s Authentic Acoustic Lifespan® 2.0 strings. With a new, soft gig bag featuring headstock, bridge, and endpin protectors, a durable water-repellent exterior, and foam padding, this model is ready to go anywhere.
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Grand Performance
- Top Wood:Sapele
- Back & Sides Wood:High-pressure Laminate
- Body Bracing:Scalloped X-bracing
- Neck Wood:Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape:Performing Artist
- Fingerboard Material:Select Hardwood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Mother-of-Pearl Dots
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:4"
- Tuning Machines:Chrome Closed Gear
- Bridge Material:Select Hardwood
- Nut/Saddle Material:White Tusq/White Corian
- Nut Width:75"
- Electronics:Fishman MX
- Strings:Lifespan 2.0 92/8 Phosphor Bronze, .012-.054
- Case Included:Gig Bag